I thought it was about time for a good old photo dump as my folder is just growing more and more each week of random photos I’ve taken.
1. I loved this building at one of the places we visited – especially the colour with all the pretty daffodils out the front
2. A little bee enjoying the blossom
3. From the bluebell woods a couple weeks ago
4. Me! hahah
5. I always love brick walls with plants growing up them
6. We took a mini stroll at a random little reservoir we drove past
8. Bella – she’s a character!
9. Little Lenny pops – we found her wandering across the main road at the side of our house just over 6 years ago and she’s still going strong! Her and Bella are inseparable.
10. Pretty flowers in the garden. I’m suprised the chickens haven’t ate them yet!
12. My first little harvest from the garden the other day. Some freshly picked spinach for my lunch
What have you been up to lately?