Oh my gosh – how is it the first of December today?! This year has seriously flown by so quickly, and I’m totally not ready for it to be Christmas in just over 3 weeks. Anyway, I’ve been a pretty terrible blogger this past month – but I’ve got a lot of exciting things planned for December that I can’t wait for. I’ve got a bit of a collection of random photos growing so I thought it was about time I shared them!
1. I’ve been loving breakfasts like this lately – just throwing a load of vegetables in the pan, mixing it up with some herbs and spices and serving with a load of scrambled egg and cholula. The best!
2. Mr Toff is the best! He finds the weirdest places to sleep all the time.
3. I’ve been crazily crocheting my blanket that I started last winter and stocked up on a few more coloured yarns for it. Then I decided I didn’t like what I’d done so took it all back out again. This blanket will never be finished.
4. I spent £50 on a plant. Shane wasn’t very impressed, but just look at it! I love huge cacti, and though this technically isn’t a cactus, it looks like one so I’m happy about that. It’s just extremely poisonous, so I’m trying to find a pot and a table to stand it on, just incase Mr knocks it over!
5. Pretty (fake) flowers to brighten up all the gloomy weather we’ve been having lately.
6. I’ve been obsessed with Costco since we got our membership a couple months back. I can’t go there without stocking up on strawberries, rasperries and their mini pastry selection. Best breakfast!