I haven’t done a post like this in a couple months, but I had quite a few photos saved up from the past few months that I haven’t posted so I thought I’d share them.
1. I was craving american style pancakes with bacon and eggs, so we made some!
2. We bought some baby sunflowers from the farmers market
3. There’s been a lot of work going on around here between both mine and my parents bathrooms.
4. This little guy is the cutest when he sleeps!
5. Our little chickens, Lenny and Bella. It’s crazy that Lenny (the little one) is at least 6 years old! We don’t know how old she was when we found her, but she’s been with us for 6 years this spring!
6. Advent calenders are my favourite
7. I loved these clementines with their leaves still on! So cute.
8. Our kitchen windowsill
9. We’ve had non-stop rain and wind lately.
10. A lovely cheese selection from Boxing Day with the family.
NikenJanuary 14, 2014 at 12:04 pm
i love your kitchen windowsill, and that cheese selection is to envy for.
AprilJanuary 15, 2014 at 7:00 am
Thank you! My auntie always puts on a good feast haha, and we do love a bit of cheese! 🙂
AlexandraJanuary 14, 2014 at 2:17 pm
I loathe cheese, but this photograph makes me want to it some anyway :).
Your cat is really cute!
Jennie MayJanuary 14, 2014 at 5:52 pm
Beautiful photographs! A good cheese selection on Boxing Day is the best! xo
AmberJanuary 14, 2014 at 11:36 pm
Hey there, I love your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster Award 😀
go to my blog to check out the nominations and questions
EsterJanuary 16, 2014 at 2:17 pm
such lovely photos, well done! 🙂
Ester @ Drawing Dreaming