A collection of random photos from the past month or so.
1. Spring blossom is my favourite.
2. From our trip to Woburn Abbey Gardens – I just love old telephone boxes
3. I love this picture that Shane took of me while we were exploring
4. We’ve had such lovely weather lately
5. I loved this cute little pub entrance with the bright red door and flowers. So much prettiness
6. Exploring Woburn
7. We had our first BBQ of the year a couple weeks back. We’re BBQ crazy!
8. Sun + sleepy cat = amazing cuteness! I love this little guy always keeping me company
9. Tulips are one of my favourite flowers
10. He always finds the comfiest places to sleep
PreciousApril 17, 2014 at 10:50 pm
What an adorable cat! 🙂
Jamie RoseApril 18, 2014 at 5:02 am
So many gorgeous photos, as always! Looks like you’ve been enjoying your spring so far!
StephApril 18, 2014 at 5:19 pm
Your photos are always so perfect! I can’t get enough of seeing spring blossoms either 🙂 x
rachelApril 22, 2014 at 5:30 pm
These pictures tell a wonderful spring story.