I thought it was about time to do another photo dump of some little snapshots of what we’ve been up to lately.
1. Shane and I go through these stages where we get completely addicted to Nandos. So good!
2. Summer BBQ’s are the best…
3-4. Especially if you can burn things while you’re at it!
5. We picked the worst day of the year for traffic apparently to drive with a caravan for the first time ever down to Weymouth. A journey that would normally take 3.5 hours took 8. Not fun!
6. Krispy Kreme donut stops are needed in those cases!
7. Before getting stuck in torrential storms with almost flash flooding. So scary!
8. But we finally made it to our campsite and all was good.
9. I love this little Bean. She’s my mums cat and is actually Mr Toff’s oldest sister (they came from the same litter! She was the first born, he was the last) and they absolutely hate each other – well I think it’s more she hates him. He’s actually not that bothered by her, though he does like to be cheeky and wind her up sometimes. Those two are hilarious!
10. Aren’t these flowers pretty? I wish I’d have bought them for our garden.
By The Shore, Life & StyleAugust 20, 2014 at 5:59 am
Oooh, your blog is looking so pretty!! <3 And what lovely moments, us too, we love to BBQ – there's nothing better! xoxo
AprilAugust 21, 2014 at 6:56 am
Thank you, Veronika! xo
haleyAugust 21, 2014 at 6:04 am
that krispy kreme looks delicious! haven’t been there in ages
Colour Me Classic
AprilAugust 21, 2014 at 6:57 am
We don’t have any stalls near us, so whenever I see a little krispy kreme vendor I just can’t stop myself haha!
TaylorAugust 30, 2014 at 2:45 pm
That donut looks delicious! I miss having a Krispy Kreme donut shop nearby (the closest one is about a 1/2 hour in the opposite direction of where I normally am). Also, that kitty is adorable!
Nikki | The Ginger DiariesSeptember 7, 2014 at 12:54 pm
Now that you’re talking Nandos: I just checked an they’ve got a few restaurants in Dublin too! My day has been MADE. I’m already excited, haha.
AprilSeptember 8, 2014 at 6:49 am
Hahaha! Well how could you come to the UK/Ireland and not go to Nandos?! Hope you enjoy your trip there – I’ve never visited Ireland before so I can’t wait to see a few snaps! (Enjoy your nandos too hehe).