I thought it was about time for another ‘lately’ post since I had a few photos collecting in my little random folder.
1. This little kitten (Keeko) is SO cute! We had a bit of a rough start – I was so used to having Mr who is 14 next weekend, and kind of forgot how lively and playful kittens are, so she took a bit of getting used to, but we’re best buddies now! Mr still hates her. But he’s slowly, and by slowly, I mean like after 4 weeks, he’s finally out of his depression because she’s in his house kinda slowly, coming round to her being here. They still haven’t properly met as he just keeps running out the cat flap at the first sight of her. Suggestions?
2. We’ve been having a few nice spring days lately, so Mr has been out enjoying the garden
3. I updated the photos for the Falafel & Halloumi Wrap recipe because they were so horrible, and it’s my most viewed post! They’re delicious!
4. When we visited Kew Gardens last weekend, we stopped by Bubba Gump Shrimp for some dinner. We’ve been to the one in Florida at Universal Studios, and the one in Vegas, so we thought it was time to visit the London one!
5. Pretty flowers brightening the house up
6. I’ve had these mini succulents for a few months now – I’ve got plans to making a little succulent terarrium, but I need to get round to buying all the stuff for it!
7. Pretty tube station views from London
8. It snowed yesterday. We had a huge freak snowstorm out of nowhere. It started off at thunder and lightning, then hail then snow that looked like polystyrene. It was SO heavy – we had roughly 3-4 inches in about 30 minutes. I was driving to work today and apparently it was only half of my tiny town that got it, because after I left my estate there was literally no snow.